Description: This course is designed for those who want to learn the fundamentals needed to create and modify basic presentations.
- Explore and identify the components of the PowerPoint interface
- Create a presentation
- Format text on slides
- Add and modify objects such as a chart, table or a picture
- Delivering a presentation
Requirements: To be successful in this course, you should be familiar with the mouse and keyboard. You should also be comfortable in the Windows environment; launch and close programs; navigate to files stored on drives such as the (H:) drive or your department drive and manage files & folders.
- Dennese Bandyk (email@example.com)
- Registration Starts
- 12/11/2017 12:00 AM
- Registration Ends
- 05/07/2018 12:00 AM
- Class Time
- 05/08/2018 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Max Registrations
- Total Registered
- 431 French Hall (FH)
No attachments for this course.