Excel's Time Saving Shortcuts!
Description: This workshop is for those who want to learn about Excel's many easy to use shortcuts that that will instantly make you more proficient, and save you time.
- Repeat a Formula to Multiple Cells
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Adjust Width of Multiple Columns/Rows at a time
- Copy a Pattern of Numbers or Even Dates
- Tab Between Worksheets
- Format Painter
- Transpose data from row-column to column-row orientation
- Name ranges of data for quick navigation & selecting
- Show/hide formulas
- Plus many more!
Requirements: To be successful in this workshop you should have an Introductory level knowledge of Excel.
- Dennese Bandyk (email@example.com)
- Registration Starts
- 10/24/2017 12:00 AM
- Registration Ends
- 02/22/2018 12:00 AM
- Class Time
- 02/23/2018 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Max Registrations
- Total Registered
- 431 French Hall (FH)
No attachments for this course.