Description: This course is designed for those who want to know how to use Microsoft Outlook to manage their time and information in email.
- Explore and navigate the Outlook interface
- Customize the interface
- Perform basic email functions
- Organize email messages with folders
- Manage your calendar
- Create and manage contacts
- Add and manage Tasks & Notes
Requirements: To be successful in this course, you should be familiar with the mouse and keyboard. You should also be comfortable in the Windows environment; launch and close programs; navigate to files stored on drives such as the (H:) drive or your department drive and manage files & folders.
- Dennese Bandyk (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Registration Starts
- 08/21/2017 12:00 AM
- Registration Ends
- 12/04/2017 12:00 AM
- Class Time
- 12/05/2017 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Max Registrations
- Total Registered
- 431 French Hall (FH)
No attachments for this course.