Description: This workshop will take you step-by-step through the Mail Merge feature. The feature produces multiple documents from a master document and a data source. You can use mail merge in Word to create a variety of customized documents, including letters, email messages, envelopes, or even labels.
- Create/Open the main document for the mail merge
- Create/Open the source data for the mail merge
- Insert the merge field codes
- Perform the mail merge
Requirements: To be successful in this workshop you should be able to use Microsoft Word to create, edit, format, save and print documents.
- Dennese Bandyk (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Registration Starts
- 08/16/2017 12:00 AM
- Registration Ends
- 10/02/2017 12:00 AM
- Class Time
- 10/03/2017 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Max Registrations
- Total Registered
- 431 French Hall (FH)
No attachments for this course.