SmartArt Graphics for Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Description: SmartArt graphics are visual representations of information used in PowerPoint, Word & Excel. They help you illustrate processes and make points in a powerful visual way instead of using text. There are more than 80 layouts offered by SmartArt graphics to use in your presentations, documents and spreadsheets.
- Create SmartArt graphics based on existing text
- Create SmartArt from scratch
- Edit the look and layout of SmartArt graphics to fit your content
- Dennese Bandyk (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Registration Starts
- 08/16/2017 12:00 AM
- Registration Ends
- 10/11/2017 12:00 AM
- Class Time
- 10/12/2017 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Max Registrations
- Total Registered
- 431 French Hall (FH)
No attachments for this course.