Description: This course is designed for those who want to achieve the necessary skills to create, edit, format and print Microsoft Excel worksheets.
- Create a worksheet
- Perform simple calculations
- Modify a worksheet
- Change the appearance of data within a worksheet
- Manage Excel workbooks
- Print the contents of a worksheet
Requirements: To be successful in this course, you should be familiar with the mouse and keyboard. You should also be comfortable in the Windows environment; launch and close programs; navigate to files stored on drives such as the (H:) drive or your department drive and manage files & folders.
- Dennese Bandyk (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Registration Starts
- 08/16/2017 12:00 AM
- Registration Ends
- 09/18/2017 12:00 AM
- Class Time
- 09/20/2017 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- Max Registrations
- Total Registered
- 431 French Hall (FH)
No attachments for this course.