Excel PivotTables, PivotCharts & Slicers
Description: This workshop is designed for those who need to number crunch and analyze large lists if data quickly without needing to write complex formulas or use lengthy techniques. The PivotTable feature is one of Excel's most dynamic and powerful analytical tool that also lets you quickly change the data interrelationships you are viewing. You will be amazed to learn how easy it is to use.
- Create a PivotTable report
- Use Slicers to extend the filtering capabilities of PivotTables
- Create a PivotChart that is in sync with a PivotTable
Requirements: To be successful in this workshop you should have taken the Microsoft Excel Introduction and Intermediate/Advanced courses or have equivalent knowledge.
- Dennese Bandyk (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Registration Starts
- 01/06/2017 12:00 AM
- Registration Ends
- 09/14/2017 12:00 AM
- Class Time
- 09/15/2017 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Max Registrations
- Total Registered
- 507 Murchie Science Building (MSB)
No attachments for this course.