In this workshop you will create, manage, revise, and look at options for distributing a publication.
- Create a one-page publication
- Modify the publication's structure & layout
- Edit the content in the publication
- Format text & pictures
- Options for publication distribution
This course is designed for those who want to learn the fundamentals needed to create and modify basic presentations.
- Explore and identify the components of the PowerPoint interface
- Create a presentation
- Format text on slides
- Add and modify objects such as a chart, table or a picture
- Delivering a presentation
This workshop is for those who need to create a Table of Contents & Index in a Word document. Having created your Table of Contents, you can then customize it and easily update it!
This workshop is designed for those who want to learn how to use some of Microsoft Excel's more popular Formulas & Functions used for everyday problem solving.
- Date & Time
- Lookup & Reference
- + More
Discover how to automate Outlook using the Developer Tab. Outlook Forms lets you streamline your email chores -- especially when they're designed with your needs in mind. This is a great time saver!
Lynda.com is available to all faculty & staff. This is an online learning company offering thousands of video courses in software, creative and business skills.Instructions To Set Up Your Account:
- Go to www.lynda.com
- Click Login
- Log in through your organization or school and enter www.umich.edu
- Authenticate using your Ann Arbor credentials at the Cosign weblogin
- Verify your information and click confirm
- 1st time user click No, I’ve never had an account
- Verify name and enter your email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)