This workshop is designed for those who need to number crunch and analyze large lists if data quickly without needing to write complex formulas or use lengthy techniques. The PivotTable feature is one of Excel's most dynamic and powerful analytical tool that also lets you quickly change the data interrelationships you are viewing. You will be amazed to learn how easy it is to use.
- Create a PivotTable report
- Use Slicers to extend the filtering capabilities of PivotTables
- Create a PivotChart that is in sync with a PivotTable
This workshop will take you step-by-step through the Mail Merge feature. The feature produces multiple documents from a master document and a data source. You can use mail merge in Word to create a variety of customized documents, including letters, email messages, envelopes, or even labels.
- Create/Open the main document for the mail merge
- Create/Open the source data for the mail merge
- Insert the merge field codes
- Perform the mail merge
In this workshop you will create, manage, revise, and look at options for distributing a publication.
- Create a one-page publication
- Modify the publication's structure & layout
- Edit the content in the publication
- Format text & pictures
- Options for publication distribution
Lynda.com is available to all faculty & staff. This is an online learning company offering thousands of video courses in software, creative and business skills.Instructions To Set Up Your Account:
- Go to www.lynda.com
- Click Login
- Log in through your organization or school and enter www.umich.edu
- Authenticate using your Ann Arbor credentials at the Cosign weblogin
- Verify your information and click confirm
- 1st time user click No, I’ve never had an account
- Verify name and enter your email address (email@example.com)