Banner 9 Open Forum
Learn about changes from Banner 8 to 9 with an opportunity to login and check out Banner 9.
- Watch a short video - Banner 8 to 9 Navigation Guide
- Login and explore Banner 9
- Time for Q & A
This workshop will take you step-by-step through the Mail Merge feature. The feature produces multiple documents from a master document and a data source. You can use mail merge in Word to create a variety of customized documents, including letters, email messages, envelopes, or even labels.
- Create/Open the main document for the mail merge
- Create/Open the source data for the mail merge
- Insert the merge field codes
- Perform the mail merge
In this workshop you will create, manage, revise, and look at options for distributing a publication.
- Create a one-page publication
- Modify the publication's structure & layout
- Edit the content in the publication
- Format text & pictures
- Options for publication distribution
Microsoft Office - Open Sessions are a great resource for your questions to get answered! There is no need to register, and you are welcome to drop in at any time during a session with any of your Office questions.
All Open Sessions held in 431 French Hall (FH)
- Tuesday, June 12th, 2018
- Tuesday, July 24th, 2018
- Wednesday, August 15th, 2018
- Friday, September 14th, 2018
- Monday, October 22nd, 2018
- Tuesday, November 13th, 2018
- Tuesday, December 11th, 2018
Lynda.com is available to all faculty & staff. This is an online learning company offering thousands of video courses in software, creative and business skills.Instructions To Set Up Your Account:
- Go to www.lynda.com
- Click Login
- Log in through your organization or school and enter www.umich.edu
- Authenticate using your Ann Arbor credentials at the Cosign weblogin
- Verify your information and click confirm
- 1st time user click No, I’ve never had an account
- Verify name and enter your email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)