This course is designed for those who want to know how to use Microsoft Outlook to manage their time and information in email.
- Explore and navigate the Outlook interface
- Customize the interface
- Perform basic email functions
- Organize email messages with folders
- Manage your calendar
- Create and manage contacts
- Add and manage Tasks & Notes
OneNote is a digital notebook that provides a single place for all of your notes and information including graphics, audio and video clips -- everything you need to remember and manage in your life at work. In OneNote, your notebooks never run out of paper. They're easy to reorganize, print and share, and they have a fast search feature so you can recall anything instantly. It integrates with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Project.
- Creating a New Notebook
- Structuring your Notebook
- Adding Content
- Creating Tables
- Plus More
You can record a macro in Excel & Word to automate repetitive tasks so that you can do the task again in a single click. A macro is an action or set of actions that you can run as many times as you want. When you create a macro, you are actually recording your mouse clicks and keystrokes. In this workshop we will create & run basic macros.
Lynda.com is available to all faculty & staff. This is an online learning company offering thousands of video courses in software, creative and business skills.Instructions To Set Up Your Account:
- Go to www.lynda.com
- Click Login
- Log in through your organization or school and enter www.umich.edu
- Authenticate using your Ann Arbor credentials at the Cosign weblogin
- Verify your information and click confirm
- 1st time user click No, I’ve never had an account
- Verify name and enter your email address (email@example.com)