Sway is a free app from Microsoft Office and is a PowerPoint alternative. It is a digital storytelling app for work, school and home that makes it quick and easy to create and share interactive reports and projects, beautiful presentations, newsletters, tell your personal stories, and more. Simply add your content, and Sway does the rest. It’s easy to add text and your images.
This course is designed for those who want to work with Lists & Tables in a Word document to improve readability and make the document visually appealing, and makes the information more accessible.
- Create, sort, renumber, and customize a numbered & bulleted list
- Create a table
- Sort table data
- Control Cell Layout
- Perform calculations in the table
OneNote is a digital notebook that provides a single place for all of your notes and information including graphics, audio and video clips -- everything you need to remember and manage in your life at work. In OneNote, your notebooks never run out of paper. They're easy to reorganize, print and share, and they have a fast search feature so you can recall anything instantly. It integrates with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Project.
- Creating a New Notebook
- Structuring your Notebook
- Adding Content
- Creating Tables
- Plus More
Lynda.com is available to all faculty & staff. This is an online learning company offering thousands of video courses in software, creative and business skills.Instructions To Set Up Your Account:
- Go to www.lynda.com
- Click Login
- Log in through your organization or school and enter www.umich.edu
- Authenticate using your Ann Arbor credentials at the Cosign weblogin
- Verify your information and click confirm
- 1st time user click No, I’ve never had an account
- Verify name and enter your email address (email@example.com)