This course is designed for those who want to know how to use Microsoft Outlook to manage their time and information in email.
- Explore and navigate the Outlook interface
- Customize the interface
- Perform basic email functions
- Organize email messages with folders
- Manage your calendar
- Create and manage contacts
- Add and manage Tasks & Notes
This workshop covers a collection of tips & tricks that can help you save time and effort in your work schedule!
This workshop is for those who want to learn about Excel's many easy to use shortcuts that that will instantly make you more proficient, and save you time.
- Repeat a Formula to Multiple Cells
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Adjust Width of Multiple Columns/Rows at a time
- Copy a Pattern of Numbers or Even Dates
- Tab Between Worksheets
- Format Painter
- Transpose data from row-column to column-row orientation
- Name ranges of data for quick navigation & selecting
- Show/hide formulas
- Plus many more!
SmartArt graphics are visual representations of information used in PowerPoint, Word & Excel. They help you illustrate processes and make points in a powerful visual way instead of using text. There are more than 80 layouts offered by SmartArt graphics to use in your presentations, documents and spreadsheets.
- Create SmartArt graphics based on existing text
- Create SmartArt from scratch
- Edit the look and layout of SmartArt graphics to fit your content
This course is designed for those who want to work with Lists & Tables in a Word document to improve readability and make the document visually appealing, and makes the information more accessible.
- Create, sort, renumber, and customize a numbered & bulleted list
- Create a table
- Sort table data
- Control Cell Layout
- Perform calculations in the table
Lynda.com is available to all faculty & staff. This is an online learning company offering thousands of video courses in software, creative and business skills.Instructions To Set Up Your Account:
- Go to www.lynda.com
- Click Login
- Log in through your organization or school and enter www.umich.edu
- Authenticate using your Ann Arbor credentials at the Cosign weblogin
- Verify your information and click confirm
- 1st time user click No, I’ve never had an account
- Verify name and enter your email address (email@example.com)