This workshop is for those who want to learn about Excel's many easy to use shortcuts that that will instantly make you more proficient, and save you time.
- Repeat a Formula to Multiple Cells
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Adjust Width of Multiple Columns/Rows at a time
- Copy a Pattern of Numbers or Even Dates
- Tab Between Worksheets
- Format Painter
- Transpose data from row-column to column-row orientation
- Name ranges of data for quick navigation & selecting
- Show/hide formulas
- Plus many more!
This course is designed for those who want to work with Lists & Tables in a Word document to improve readability and make the document visually appealing, and makes the information more accessible.
- Create, sort, renumber, and customize a numbered & bulleted list
- Create a table
- Sort table data
- Control Cell Layout
- Perform calculations in the table
This workshop is designed for those who want to learn how to use some of Microsoft Excel's more popular Formulas & Functions used for everyday problem solving.
- Date & Time
- Lookup & Reference
- + More
Discover how to automate Outlook 2013 using the Developer Tab . Outlook Forms lets you streamline your email chores -- especially when they're designed with your needs in mind. This is a great time saver!
FormAssembly is a great tool to use to create forms that make data collection easy, and is available to UM-Flint faculty and staff.
- Create a form
- Add different types of questions
- Form sections
- Modify form options
- Publish forms
- Review form responses
Lynda.com is available to all faculty & staff. This is an online learning company offering thousands of video courses in software, creative and business skills.Instructions To Set Up Your Account:
- Go to www.lynda.com
- Click Login
- Log in through your organization or school and enter www.umich.edu
- Authenticate using your Ann Arbor credentials at the Cosign weblogin
- Verify your information and click confirm
- 1st time user click No, I’ve never had an account
- Verify name and enter your email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)