This workshop is designed for those who want to learn how to use some of Microsoft Excel's more popular Formulas & Functions used for everyday problem solving.
- Date & Time
- Lookup & Reference
- + More
Discover how to automate Outlook using the Developer Tab. Outlook Forms lets you streamline your email chores -- especially when they're designed with your needs in mind. This is a great time saver!
FormAssembly is a great tool to use to create forms that make data collection easy, and is available to UM-Flint faculty and staff.
- Create a form
- Add different types of questions
- Form sections
- Modify form options
- Publish forms
- Review form responses
This course is designed for those who want to gain the advanced skills necessary for calculating data using formulas and functions, filtering and sorting data, and customize workbooks.
- Work with formulas
- Organize worksheet and table data
- Customize workbooks and the Excel environment
The course is designed for those who want to use Microsoft Office PowerPoint to prepare presentations. You will learn how to enhance your presentations by using features that will transform it into a dynamic and visually engaging presentation.
- Customize the PowerPoint environment
- Create a design template
- Add SmartArt graphics and special effects to a presentation
- Smart guides to line up graphics
- Presenter View
- Video formats that are supported
- How to set up a custom slide show
Lynda.com is available to all faculty & staff. This is an online learning company offering thousands of video courses in software, creative and business skills.Instructions To Set Up Your Account:
- Go to www.lynda.com
- Click Login
- Log in through your organization or school and enter www.umich.edu
- Authenticate using your Ann Arbor credentials at the Cosign weblogin
- Verify your information and click confirm
- 1st time user click No, I’ve never had an account
- Verify name and enter your email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)