Microsoft Office 2013/2016 - Open Sessions are a great resource for your questions to get answered! There is no need to register, and you are welcome to drop in at any time during a session with any of your Office questions. All Open Sessions held in 431 French Hall (FH)
- Tuesday, March 9th, 2017 2:00pm - 4:00pm 431 French Hall (FH)
- Wednesday, April 5th, 2017 2:00pm - 4:00pm 431 French Hall (FH)
- Thursday, May 18th, 2017 2:00pm - 4:00pm 431 French Hall (FH)
- Friday, June 9th, 2017 2:00pm - 4:00pm 431 French Hall (FH)
- Tuesday, July 25th, 2017 2:00pm - 4:00pm 431 French Hall (FH)
- Monday, August 21st, 2017 2:00pm - 4:00pm 431 French Hall (FH)
- Friday, September 22nd, 2017 2:00pm - 4:00pm 431 French Hall (FH)
- Monday, October 23rd, 2017 2:00pm - 4:00pm 431 French Hall (FH)
- Tuesday, November 7th, 2017 2:00pm - 4:00pm 431 French Hall (FH)
- Wednesday, December 13th, 2017 2:00pm - 4:00pm 431 French Hall (FH)
In this workshop you will create, manage, revise, and look at options for distributing a publication.
- Create a one-page publication
- Modify the publication's structure & layout
- Edit the content in the publication
- Format text & pictures
- Options for publication distribution
This course is designed for those who want to gain the advanced skills necessary for calculating data using formulas and functions, filtering and sorting data, and customize workbooks.
NOTE: We will meet twice for this workshop.
Day 2: March 28th 10-11 am in 431 French Hall (FH).
- Work with formulas
- Organize worksheet and table data
- Create and modify charts
- Insert and modify graphic objects
- Customize workbooks and the Excel environment
SmartArt graphics are visual representations of information used in PowerPoint, Word & Excel. They help you illustrate processes and make points in a powerful visual way instead of using text. There are more than 80 layouts offered by SmartArt graphics to use in your presentations, documents and spreadsheets.
- Create SmartArt graphics based on existing text
- Create SmartArt from scratch
- Edit the look and layout of SmartArt graphics to fit your content
This workshop is designed for those who need to number crunch and analyze large lists if data quickly without needing to write complex formulas or use lengthy techniques. The PivotTable feature is one of Excel's most dynamic and powerful analytical tool that also lets you quickly change the data interrelationships you are viewing. You will be amazed to learn how easy it is to use.
- Create a PivotTable report
- Use Slicers to extend the filtering capabilities of PivotTables
- Create a PivotChart that is in sync with a PivotTable
Lynda.com is available to all faculty & staff. This is an online learning company offering thousands of video courses in software, creative and business skills.Instructions To Set Up Your Account:
- Go to www.lynda.com
- Click Login
- Log in through your organization or school and enter www.umich.edu
- Authenticate using your Ann Arbor credentials at the Cosign weblogin
- Verify your information and click confirm
- 1st time user click No, I’ve never had an account
- Verify name and enter your email address (email@example.com)