Microsoft Office - Open Sessions are a great resource for your questions to get answered! There is no need to register, and you are welcome to drop in at any time during a session with any of your Office questions.
All Open Sessions are held in 431 French Hall (FH)
- Wednesday, December 13th, 2017 (2:00-4:00 pm)
All Open Sessions held in 431 French Hall (FH)
- Thursday, January 18th, 2018
- Monday, February 12th. 2018
- Wednesday, March 14th, 2018
- Thursday, April 12th, 2018
- Friday, May 18th, 2018
- Monday, June 11th, 2018
- Tuesday, July 24th, 2018
- Wednesday, August 15th, 2018
- Friday, September 14th, 2018
- Monday, October 22nd, 2018
- Tuesday, November 13th, 2018
- Tuesday, December 11th, 2018
FormAssembly is a great tool to use to create forms that make data collection easy, and is available to UM-Flint faculty and staff.
- Create a form
- Add different types of questions
- Form sections
- Modify form options
- Publish forms
- Review form responses
This course is designed for those who want to gain the advanced skills necessary for calculating data using formulas and functions, filtering and sorting data, and customize workbooks.
- Work with formulas
- Organize worksheet and table data
- Customize workbooks and the Excel environment
This workshop is designed for those who need to number crunch and analyze large lists if data quickly without needing to write complex formulas or use lengthy techniques. The PivotTable feature is one of Excel's most dynamic and powerful analytical tool that also lets you quickly change the data interrelationships you are viewing. You will be amazed to learn how easy it is to use.
- Create a PivotTable report
- Use Slicers to extend the filtering capabilities of PivotTables
- Create a PivotChart that is in sync with a PivotTable
This workshop covers a collection of tips & tricks that can help you save time and effort in your work schedule!
Lynda.com is available to all faculty & staff. This is an online learning company offering thousands of video courses in software, creative and business skills.Instructions To Set Up Your Account:
- Go to www.lynda.com
- Click Login
- Log in through your organization or school and enter www.umich.edu
- Authenticate using your Ann Arbor credentials at the Cosign weblogin
- Verify your information and click confirm
- 1st time user click No, I’ve never had an account
- Verify name and enter your email address (email@example.com)