This course, you will apply advanced analysis techniques to complex data sets, automate common Excel tasks, collaborate and share Excel data with other applications.
- Improve and increase productivity by streamlining your workflow
- Collaborate with co-workers using workbooks
- Audit worksheets
- Analyze data
- Work with multiple workbooks
- Import and export data
This course is designed for those who want the skills needed to manage lengthy documents, secure documents and collaborate with others.
- Use Word with other programs
- Collaborate on documents
- Manage versions
- Add reference marks and notes
- Simplify using long documents
- Securing documents
- Create forms
This workshop is designed for those who want to learn how to use some of Microsoft Excel's more popular Formulas & Functions used for everyday problem solving.
- Date & Time
- Lookup & Reference
- User Defined
Lync 2010 is a virtual connection between you and the people you work with. It lets you talk, share your desktop and applications, and work together in real time all from your computer while you are on UM-Flint's campus.
- Connect with people
- Find the right person
- Let people know where you are and what you are doing
- Stay on top of your daily communication
- Application Sharing
- Deliver a Professional Presentation using Screen Sharing & PowerPoint