Microsoft Office 2013 - Open Sessions are a great resource for your questions to get answered! There is no need to register, and you are welcome to drop in at any time during a session with any of your Office questions. All Open Sessions held in 431 French Hall (FH)
Monday, June 15th, 2015 1:30pm - 4:00pm 507 Murchie Science Building (MSB)
Tuesday, July 14th, 2015 1:30pm - 4:00pm 431 French Hall (FH)
Wednesday, August 5th, 2015 1:30pm - 4:00pm 431 French Hall (FH)
Friday, September 25th, 2015 9:30am - 11:30am 431 French Hall (FH)
Tuesday, October 27th, 2015 1:30pm - 4:00pm 431 French Hall (FH)
Thursday, November 19th, 2015 2:00pm - 4:00pm 431 French Hall (FH)
Wednesday, December 5th, 2015 1:30pm - 4:00pm 431 French Hall (FH)
This workshop is designed for those who need to number crunch and analyze large lists if data quickly without needing to write complex formulas or use lengthy techniques. The PivotTable feature is one of Excel's most dynamic and powerful analytical tool that also lets you quickly change the data interrelationships you are viewing. You will be amazed to learn how easy it is to use.
- Create a PivotTable report
- Use Slicers to extend the filtering capabilities of PivotTables
- Create a PivotChart that is in sync with a PivotTable
Bring your university owned iPad, phone or tablet and together we will discover how you can use its features and functions to help you to be more productive with it in the workplace.
This course is designed for those who want to learn the fundamentals needed to create and modify basic presentations using Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2013.
- Explore and identify the components of the PowerPoint 2013 interface
- Create a presentation
- Format text on slides
- Add and modify graphical objects
- Eyedropper color selection
- Work with tables in your presentation
- Add charts
- Delivering a presentation
The first thing you’ll see when you open Microsoft Office 2013 is a clean, new look. Features you know and use are still there—along with some new ones that are great time savers.
- PDF Editing
- Full integration with SkyDrive
- Inserting graphics from the internet is a breeze
- Bookmark features
- Enhanced Excel Flash fill
- PowerPoint presenter view
- Much more!
Lynda.com is available to all faculty & staff. This is an online learning company offering thousands of video courses in software, creative and business skills.Instructions To Set Up Your Account:
- Go to www.lynda.com
- Click Login
- Log in through your organization or school and enter www.umich.edu
- Authenticate using your Ann Arbor credentials at the Cosign weblogin
- Verify your information and click confirm
- 1st time user click No, I’ve never had an account
- Verify name and enter your email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)